High-Speed Madness High-Speed Madness

A blast to the past, and done in a way in which I cannot ask for any more!

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

Inconvenient technology

Really liked how he realises how the creature worked on sound. Though if he was that acute I was wondering why he didn't skewer James right after he jumped off the car.

The phone death adds a nice touch to the whole story.

EFN Episode 3: Purpose EFN Episode 3: Purpose

Freaking awesome.

You've really done it this time. I believe Black Ace lost the cape on purpose though to further complicate things for Spoiler.
Truely awed at the FBF effort. some parts and styles reminded me of Unknown-Person's work, which Im sure you guys know each other through the previous OCT's.

Should comment on this in DA as well.

10/10 5/5

RaidenX RaidenX

Fantastic.

Raiden was always an awsome game. This great tribute, mirrors that gameplay.
This is possibly one of the best tributes i've ever encountered

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Since the Run elephant run was released. I was inspired by how that blue elephant used everything he had to get back. The music just made it sublime. Everytime I hear this I am always reminded of the strength we find in ourselves to do what we feel is right. And this is exactly what your work of art means to me.

Thank you for sharing this with the world.

(NUB)Work In Progress :( (NUB)Work In Progress :(

As I said

Back to that little comment I said, since you've started here in NG as a humble musician, you've really jumped obsticles no matter how high. I only regret not being able to comment on all of your works XD.

Drums: Nubbin. Glitch: Nubbin. Tempo: Nubbin. This is definitely a more agressive and high beat piece than most of your other peieces, but everything you do always shout your style.

Hey, rather than giving up on finishing it, why not recycle and do a remix of it!

Beats and Broadswords(trapped) Beats and Broadswords(trapped)

yay

Been a while since I commented :D.

The glitch is really well placed, generally when there's glitch it becomes like a noticable thorn, but this one really makes it part of the music! I can imagine this being used for a game trailer.
This follows almost the same pattern as *the fire* where the last minute is a beat busting finale, only with a mix of your *Wizard*ry, both elements I can't get enough of!

Nice to see you up and going!

nubbinownz responds:

Thanks man. I try my best not to let the glitch get too ridiculous nowadays. Though sometimes i just can't help myself lol.

Pyramid Head 1 Pyramid Head 1

Awesome drawing

Really nice work on the hatching/crosshatching, the soft touches of colour on the Pyramid head really makes him look menacing!

And It might be something I just realised, but he's holding a weapon on one hand, whilst the other is holding a bloody corpse, both sides being gruesomely threatening. and looking at the composition of it all makes a triangle!

Zombie-clock-monkey responds:

Hey Cool! I never noticed that before, and thanks for the review man.